15 Series Single Anchor Fastener Assembly
These parts are 100% equivalent to the following manufacturers:
15FAC3880 – 5/16-18:
- 80/20 #3360
- T-SLOTS (Futura) #651146
- Frame-World #EF-62
- McMaster #47065T154
15MFAC3720 – M8 x 1.25:
- 80/20 #3897
These Anchor Fasteners are the strongest way to connect two 15 Series T-Slotted extrusions together at 90°.
- They allow for easy positioning and re-positioning of the extrusions with a 1/4″ Ball-End Allen Key.
- The 15FAC3880 assembly includes (1) 15FA3610 Zinc Anchor Fastener Cam, (1) 5/16-18 x 1-1/4″ SHCS, and (1) 15FA3503 5/16-18 Standard T-Nut.
- The 15MFAC3720 assembly includes (1) 15FA3610 Zinc Anchor Fastener Cam, (1) M8 x 30 SHCS, and (1) 15MFA3921 M8 x 1.25 Standard T-Nut.
- The connectors are flush when installed, and provide a very clean and aesthetic look. Perfect when Joining Plates or Corner Brackets cannot be used.
- 15MA9071 Counterbore machining are required to use the anchor fasteners. A Ø0.812″ (13/16″) two flute endmill is required to make the counterbore. The counterbore needs to be machined at 0.855″ from the edge, and 0.660″ deep.